Monday, April 6, 2009

Linda Wants to Know If You Have Ever Had One of THESE Kinds of Days






I just got home from Walmart. As I was putting the LAST can onto the shelf, the roll out pantry drawer broke! I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt like it happened so quickly, but it was as if I was in slow motion. Too bad no one was here with me to have captured the look on my face when it fell! I had also just had an "experience" at Walmart. The checker was almost through checking my groceries, I reached into my handbag for my billfold. It wasn't there! I almost panicked! The clerk was very kind and allowed me to RUN to the car to see if it had fallen out inside the car. PTL! It had! It was safely locked in my car on the driver's seat! What an afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: